Homeco Insulation was selected to install the sprayed polyurethane foam at the MN State Capitol Building at exterior walls and ceilings as well as the 15-minute thermal barrier over the foam, and perimeter smoke seal at the floor slab edge and flat roof areas.
- Verizon Midway Rebuild After Looting Damage November 13, 2020
- Office Design Solution – Sound Control July 28, 2020
- Volunteering for Operation Homefront July 21, 2020
- Homeco Sprays Foam in Emergency Health Care Containers July 21, 2020
- Rally Health K-13 Acoustical Insulation November 15, 2018