Team “Ken & Tony” shown here spraying foam at the parapets on The Rose project, also known as South Quarter Phase IV in Minneapolis. The Rose will meet many of the most advanced measures of environmental sustainability. The property incorporates cutting-edge green building strategies which offer significant health, economic, and environmental benefits for residents and the greater community. This exciting new property will feature a solar hot water system and an underground parking garage—helping to control utility costs and to preserve the grounds for green space.
- Verizon Midway Rebuild After Looting Damage November 13, 2020
- Office Design Solution – Sound Control July 28, 2020
- Volunteering for Operation Homefront July 21, 2020
- Homeco Sprays Foam in Emergency Health Care Containers July 21, 2020
- Rally Health K-13 Acoustical Insulation November 15, 2018