Homeco Insulation, Inc. is seeking an Project Administrative Assistant, Blaine, MN
Project Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Growing company looking for a Rockstar to join our team! We are a fun office that works hard and plays hard! We reward those that give a positive contribution to the team and the company. Our company gatherings have included activities such as fishing, golfing, hunting, and fabulous a Holiday Party.
The person in this position will work in a team approach with the Project Managers and Estimators to ensure a high-quality delivery process for our customers. You will be responsible for providing project management support as well as office services by implementing administrative systems, processes, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Compensation commensurate with experience in relation to position available.
Project Administrative Assistant duties include:
- Answering and directing customer phone calls
- General reception
- Document scanning
- Internet navigation and research
- Data entry
- Creating and sending proposals, work orders
- Manage project and customer files
- Start-up and close-out documents per project
- Project contract maintenance
- Enter/edit project bid invites from builders and maintain database
- Entering job costing information
- Estimating department support
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, Internet Explorer
- Internet research and navigating
- Faxing and scanning documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of English grammar
- Punctuation and spelling
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to schedule own work to meet deadlines and prevent delays
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Be punctual!
Preferred skills include experience with QuickBooks an understanding of the Construction Industry.
Please email resumes to Donna Gulden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-755-3581.