Bill Stuart, an OSHA Workplace Safety Consultant, presented OSHA’s new confined space standards and hazards in our All-Hands Meeting on May 24, 2016. Specifically, he discussed how we can better protect our workers in crawl space and attic environments. We were able to have an open Q&A session with Bill to assist us with compliance. Also attending was Margie Mohr who is OSHA’s Safety Grant Specialist.
- Operation Homefront Backpack Drive 2021! July 20, 2021
- Homeco Team Expertly Installs Insulation & Ure-K on Large Multi-Family Project in St. Paul April 28, 2021
- Homeco Selected as One of the Top 25 Insulation Contractors in the Country! February 9, 2021
- Verizon Midway Rebuild After Looting Damage November 13, 2020
- Office Design Solution – Sound Control July 28, 2020