Homeco Insulation, Inc. was selected to install over 200,000 square feet of closed-cell spray polyurethane foam covered with a thermal barrier at the Treasure Island Center. In 2014, the Saint Paul Port Authority purchased the property for $3 million for redevelopment. Then they invested an additional $5.5 million to prepare the building for redevelopment, including the removal and sealing of all asbestos. The building includes NHL-quality ice rink, which will be enclosed with glass on the building’s rooftop.
- Operation Homefront Backpack Drive 2021! July 20, 2021
- Homeco Team Expertly Installs Insulation & Ure-K on Large Multi-Family Project in St. Paul April 28, 2021
- Homeco Selected as One of the Top 25 Insulation Contractors in the Country! February 9, 2021
- Verizon Midway Rebuild After Looting Damage November 13, 2020
- Office Design Solution – Sound Control July 28, 2020